Skip to main content

Are We Growing in Faith?

Hi all,
today's post is about growing in faith my devotional book this morning was talking about growing in faith with God. often times we have a foundation in faith but nothing else, No works to show our faith and help us grow spiritually. We need to study God's word to add to our Bible Knowledge and pray everyday to build our relationship with God. Prayer doesn't always give us what we want but helps us become the people we should be. The value in prayer isn't in what it gives us but what it makes us. It isn't what it gives us but it's a splendid way of growing. Growing in Faith is Important to our Christian walk so that we don't become Lazy in our Christian Lives. So lets do what we need to do to grow in Faith. 1.Pray Everyday. 2. read the Bible. and 3.do good works to show our Faith in God to others. And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge. 2 Peter 1:5. And Remember Jesus Loves you and so do I. Until next time God Bless,
                                                                                                           Hannah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Even though you can't see him God is there

Hi all,  Last night my Pastor preached about how even though we can't see God he is there and that just because we can't see Him that doesn't mean that he's not real, that we can't know him, that he doesn't care, and that he's not Faithful. He Is All Those Things! and I want all of you to know that no matter what your going through He cares for you and He is Faithful. In his word it says God is Faithful and it also says cast all your cares on him for he cares for you. Even when you feel like He's a million miles away from you he's right there and wants to talk to you. He already knows so we might as well tell him him about our cares. Cause " through it all we can learn to trust him" and  remember Jesus loves you and so do I. Until next time God bless,                                                       Hannah

Don't Compare yourself-You are Fearfully and Wonderfully made

Hi Everyone, Happy New year 2020 was not the year anyone expected and I didn't want to write any blog post for a long time my hope is to write more this year. I hope 2021 is better for everyone. Today's verse is Psalm 139:14-I will praise thee;for I am fearfuly and wonderfully made:marvellous are thy works;and that my soul knoweth right well. I started a new devotions book that I got for Christmas. We as Humans (and especially women)tend to compare ourselves to other people what they have or how they look but there is no need in doing that because your self-esteem is not derived from how you preform at your job or what nice things you may have or even how your body looks. your self-worth comes from the One who created you and He's already shown what He thinks of us because He died for us. So this year let's try to not compare ourselves to others because the only one who's opinion(about your self) really matters is Jesus. and remember that Jesus loves you and so d...

An Update and Ruth Chapter 2 Verse 14.

Hello Everyone,  I hope everyone has had a good summer, I know some have started back to school and some have not yet but either way I hope it's been good. It was June 3oth when I last posted and I was board today so I thought I would blog.  It has been a  pretty busy one for me with church stuff and we've been doing a lot with the choirs and singing at several places. I have also been to four weddings this summer two of which I was in. The homeschool groups are starting back up for the year and horseback starts at the end of August and dance starts again in September plus there is always stuff with church so I'm staying busy now too. (New Subject)-Went to a youth meeting last night and Ruth and Boaz was preached on in particular verse 14 spoke to me chap. 2 verse 14 says And Boaz said unto her, At meal time come thou hither, and eat of the bread, and dip thy morsel in the vinegar. And she sat beside the reapers: and he reached her parched corn, and s...